Monday, December 14, 2009

Picnik


A fellow student suggested a website to me for jazzing up your own photos called picnik.com. I wasn't familiar with it so decided I'd give it a try. I know I might have discovered this a little later than most people, but better late than never. I immediately loved it and embraced its craftiness. It is actually free to use some of the features. You can add borders, touch up your photos, add text and other related items. You can also save your photos in a library, e-mail them, or upload them to blogs or social sites. The site also features seasonal themes, so basically you can create your own low-cost Christmas cards. I briefly experimented in doing so, unfortunately I'll be too busy this year to send out Christmas cards. Next year, however, I plan on making my own and sending them out. As for other photos, I'll definitely be using picnik to spice them up and likely purchasing an upgrade to Picnik Premium to access all of the options.

No comments:

Post a Comment