Thursday, December 17, 2009

Online Class Evaluations


So, it's the end of the semester, and with the close of each course comes class evaluations for students. Usually these evaluations are done by hand in standardized testing format. However, this semester, for the first time, students (primarily those in new media) were given links to online evaluations. All of my evaluations for the end of this semester were online, except for my Yoga evaluation. Likely this is because all of my classes but yoga were in the school of informatics due to my major, and if any of the evaluations are going to be available online, it would be in this area. I found this format convenient because I spend a great deal of time on a computer anyhow. The original manner of completing the evaluation by hand I felt was more bothersome compared to this new method. It was nice I did not need a pencil in order to complete it too. I would imagine many things involved with the school of informatics will likely become available in an online format in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment