Thursday, December 17, 2009

Chuckle Buddies


I was at the Dallas airport yesterday, hurrying to my connecting flight when I walked by a small toy store. I noticed there were two stuffed animals rolling around on the ground back and forth in front of the store laughing uncontrollably. I looked on the shelf displaying the animals and saw they were called Chuckle Buddies. This particular store was selling them for $19.99. I couldn't help but to smile when I saw them in motion. They were cute and interactive and their laughs are kind of contagious. After looking the item up on their website, I found out they are motion activated. There were only four different animals displayed on the site: a monkey, a lion, and two different dogs. The concept is owned by a company called 50 Fifty. The company announced they are even launching Christmas versions of their toys; they will be wearing Christmas hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment