Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Recording Sunglasses


I found these ultimate "spy glasses" in-wouldn't you know-SkyMall. They feature a built-in video camera so you can record what you see. The camera is actually located in the bridge of the glasses and provides 320x240 high-quality resolution for AVI videos. You can record up to 2&1/2 hours of "footage" directly onto its built-in 2GB memory. The rechargeable battery offers up to three hours of recording or eight hours of music. This product is just under $200. I found some similar glasses on buyetechs.com for less than half of these with the same memory capacity. I also found a number of other sites offering a similar product, but with a few differences. I looked up the item on SkyMall to read reviews, but none had been posted. I have mixed emotions about this accessory. I like the idea, but it could be taken too far by some. I do however think the capability of listening to music from your sunglasses is pretty inventive.

No comments:

Post a Comment