Sunday, October 25, 2009

Abstractly Wonderful


I love this piece of art, but I am not certain of the artist's name. I found this photo of a painting while searching for colorful art and albums to include in my art board for an assignment last semester. I was also hopeful the images I found would give me inspiration for the project. However, I did not note who created it. As I've mentioned in previous blogs, I am always drawn in by color, especially bright ones. I think the general design and the colors used in this work of art collaborate so well. I love how abstract it is and that the same square-like shape is repeated numerous times. Another thing I like about this painting is the contrast between the colors on the top of the painting and the blues on the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment