Monday, September 28, 2009

Apple iPod Explodes 9/20



To begin, this just screams me. I LOVE music, always have, always will. Not to mention I have a very diverse taste in music. I like everything. I remember when the iPod first came out, somewhere around 8th grade or the beginning of freshman year. It really is amazing how things have progressed; the fact that you can buy a small electronic device for a reasonable price and download an enormous amount of songs giving you hours and hours of music anywhere you want. Anyhow, back to the advertisement. I love the appeal of this billboard, at first glance and after taking everything in for a few minutes. Like I've mentioned, I love music, so it had me at hello, but it is exploding with diversity and color. It is chaotic, but beautiful to me. I also love how the design is huge at the top and then all of the albums shrink into the tiny nano. It reminds me of the genie in Aladdin coming out of the little lamp. Basicslly that's what the iPod is: the endless magic of your desired music in a teeny little living space.

No comments:

Post a Comment